What is there to do at the resort and in the area?
The list can go on and on, but make sure if you’re planning tours or outings that you also leave adequate beach and pool time. After all, it’s not just a family reunion for some – it’s also a vacation and relaxation is a staple on the itinerary.
Here’s a few suggestions of things to do at the resort and within the area:
Available through our Guest Services Center
- Rent a bicycle
- Make reservations for parasailing or wave runners
- Plan a tour of the Everglades by airboat
- Book a Sunset Cruise
- Decorate a t-shirt or sand dollar
- Buy your Outrigger T-shirt or beach towel to show off to all your friends back home
Available within walking distance or short trolley ride
- Browse the shops and have lunch at Santini Plaza
- Walk to the very end of Fort Myers Beach Pier to celebrate the sunset
- Shop in the many unique boutiques then enjoy a frozen tropical libation at one of the many seaside bars and restaurants in Times Square
- Rent a pontoon boat for a half-day and cruise the back bay of Fort Myers Beach
- Take the kids for a cruise on the Pieces O’ Eight pirate ship – complete with their very own Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Try your luck at blackjack, craps, the roulette wheel, or slot machines on the Big M Casino cruise ship.
- Enjoy the 55 item salad bar then finish off with a full pound of King Crab Legs with all the fixings at Charley’s Boat House Grill.
Available in the area
- Take a swamp buggy tour though Telegraph Cypress Swamp on a working cowboy ranch.
- Take a guided tour of the Edison Ford Winter Estates.
- Visit the river district of historical downtown Fort Myers
- Shop for treasures at one of the largest fleamarkets in Southwest Florida.
- Find irresistible deals at the Miromar Outlet shops.
- Visit the Naples Zoo and don’t miss the Primate Expedition Cruise.
Click HERE to Reserve your room today at the relaxing Outrigger Beach Resort!
Your Beach-Front Resort Hotel on Fort Myers Beach in Southwest Florida